Using Digital Signage to Transform Your Restaurant’s Dining Experience
Regardless of the type of restaurant you own, there’s a good chance you rely on the use of digital signage. This includes everything from pop-up sales to bars, foodservice providers, fast casual restaurants, food trucks, QSR brands and more. If you did not have these interactive technologies in place, there’s a good chance your customer experiences would not be very good. However, if you are constructing a new restaurant or want to find a way to upgrade your existing building, consider some of the ways that restaurant owners have used digital signage.
Digital Drive-Thru Displays
One of the most popular ways that digital lighting signs are used in restaurants is to influence and inform customers with pre-sell displays and vibrant digital menu boards. These displays also provide you a way to drive “limited time offers” and increasing ticket averages and secure throughput figures.
If you want to provide superior customer experience, then creating dining environments that customers want is a must. With self-order kiosks, you can power customer-driven brand interactions. This is also going to help increase ticket averages while building customer loyalty.
Digital Menu Boards
Modern menu boards also use new, next-generation, data-driven digital menu boards that have integrated tech that improves the overall ordering and restaurant experience.
Pre-Sell and Promotion Displays
With digital displays, you have the ability to schedule content and empower your marketing campaigns in any way necessary to get the sale. These signs can help to provide an engaging in-store experience and several more impact points while customers are in the driveway.
Back of House Operations
The employees facing communications can help to double the digital signage benefits for any restaurant. This is a smart way to communicate with your employees, posting news, holiday hours, and other information they need in an easy to see location.
The Benefits Offered Digital Signage for Restaurants
As you can see, there are more than a few ways that you can use digital signage for your restaurant. Some of the benefits offered by this signage includes:
- Reduce the perceived waiting times and enhance overall customer experience
- The distribution and management of content from a hyper-local to a global level
- Make changes quickly and easily for menu items regarding:
- Fluctuations in supply chain or inventory
- Preferences and menu offerings for the regional area or brand specifications
- Promotion and upselling of existing and new items
- Providing nutritional information to meet government regulations
- Support, operations, and management solutions through a cloud-based network
- Capability to integrate with existing and/or future technologies including IoT, POS, KDS, and more
- The elimination of recurring costs that are linked to the printing and the shipment of various static materials
If you want to take advantage of the benefits offered by digital signage for your restaurant, be sure to keep the information here in mind. You can also work with the professionals to ensure the desired message is sent. Contact Excel Lighting & Sign today.