Do you invest time and money when it comes to developing business signs? If not, you may be missing out on some powerful and effective marketing efforts.
Not convinced that your signs matter that much? Don’t worry, you aren’t alone. Here you can learn some proven facts about signs and why they are such an important element in any business marketing strategy – regardless of the type of size of your business.
Indisputable Facts about Business Signs
Ready to dive in? Learn facts about business signs here.
- The average business receives approximately 50% of its local business just from the signs they have in place.
- When you add light and color to your sign, it can help increase your brand recognition by as much as 80%.
- After the initial installation fee, your signs can provide free advertising for your business – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Many people (i.e. potential customers) judge a business based on the way their sign looks.
- During the summer months, sign companies are busiest. If you order your sign during this type of the year, expect a longer turnaround time.
Now do you see the appeal of quality business signage? It should be clear with the information above.
However, not all signs are created equal. If you expect to reap all the benefits listed here, you have to have a quality sign created.
Creating a Quality Sign: What You Need to Know
One of the biggest factors that’s going to impact the sign you ultimately receive is who you hire to create your sign. You need to find a company that can create your vision and ensure that it will help you meet your marketing goals.
Some of the things to look for when trying to find a quality sign maker include the following:
- A company with plenty of experience in the industry
- A company with proven results, past customer recommendations and testimonials from satisfied clients
- A company that listens to what you want and works to create your vision
- A company willing to provide you with a mock-up and estimate for the sign you want created
- A company with professional staff members who make you a priority from the very beginning
When you are ready to have a sign created for your business, you will likely be bombarded by countless companies that want your business. However, don’t give in to the lowest price, as this isn’t always going to result in the most value.
Are You Ready to Get a Quality Sign for Your Business?
If you are ready to have a sign created for your business that will help you achieve the desired results, be sure to use the tips above. As you can see from the above-mentioned statistics, the right signs can go a long way in helping you spread your message and get more customers, now and in the future.